Sunday, January 29, 2012

현중 :: Jan-29(sun) hyun-joong.com - 17th story 「놀랄일(The Shock)」


When an air freshener is used, it is used to clear the bacteria and germs,
so the bacteria are supposed to die.
but if the air freshener is removed, the bacteria will then continue to stay in the haven.
So he is a germ!!!!
Segyun ah, we fancy you!



네 우리 세균이를 좋아하고있어요!
세균아! 너 좋아해!!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




놀랄일
01-29 (일), PM 3:11



ㅎㅇ잘지냈어? 난 지금일본이야 ㅎㅎㅎ 기사나 방송이나 인터넷을통해알았겠지만

나는 잘살구있어 ..ㅎㅎ 그젠가 일본 전무님이 세균죽이는 방향제를 사다주셔서

침대옆에다가 놔주셨어 ^^감사하게두

근데 어제부터지금까지 계속두통이 심한거야...그래서 설마설마 이것댐문인가해서

치웠는데 ...세상에.........두통사라지더라고 ㅡㅡ;;;;;;;;;;;;

난세균이였어 ㅡㅡomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

너는지금 세균을 좋아하고있어 ㅋㅋ

조심해 ........난 나쁜세균이니까 ..푸하하하하하하

밥왔다 밥먹어야지 ..

안녕^^ 고마워 헤네치아&트리플

덕분에 나 2012년부터 달리고있어 이번년도 달린다는것이 뭔지보여줄께

지쳐서 팬질그만두게될꺼야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우리딱3년반만 달리고 소멸할까?ㅋ

밥식겠다 갈꺼야 !!!

안녕 사람들.................ㅜㅜ 난세균이였어





The Shock
01-29 (Sun), PM 3:11



Hello how are you? I'm in Japan now hhh

As you should already have known through the articles or broadcasts or internet, I'm doing fine these days ..hh

Our Japanese director bought and gave me an air freshener 2 days ago and so I had put it beside my bed ^^ Thankful I am but then
since yesterday until today, I've been having a serious migraine...
I was wondering if it could be because of it (air freshener) and so I removed it away ...
Oh gosh............the migraine was gone ㅡㅡ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
So this means I am a germ huh ㅡㅡomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all're in love with a germ kk

Beware .......'coz I'm a bad germ ..puhahahahahaha

Oh the food's here gotta start eating ..

Bye^^ Thanks Henecia and Triple

Thanks to you all I've been taking a running ever since 2012 started
in this year too I'll show some thing to you all

If you feel tired somehow then just stop your fandom then kkkk

Shall we just run for 3 and a half years then no more?k

I'll go eat now, leaving !!!

Bye people.....................ㅜㅜ I was a germ (..............)


http://hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?code=fromhj&idx=31492&page=1





No comments: