Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hyunjoong, kim bum, church friends, and football ^^


credit: all photos and infos collected from cafe.naver.com/1004khj + cafe.naver.com/khjeternity + blog.daum.net/happyjjungi + this blog


Hyunjoong, kim bum, church friends, and football ^^... Yeah decided to blog about this in 1 post because they are related to one another kekekeke.. How they are related? hehehe let we investigate more... ^O^

I tweeted about hyun joong took photo with fans and spent time play football with his friends some days ago, i think around 1 week ago.. yeah i wait for more info before decided to post this... The real reason is because i am too lazy kekekeke XD and this week i am more in Missing In Action (MIA) in this blog ^^

but well waiting is good... because detail info came late one by one... Yesterday during my stalking in korean blog and cafes, there is more info, about that his football friends are his church friends that i believe are his childhood friends in Jamsil ^^, and even some blog posted his old photo with kim bum back in 2008 together with his recent football-time photos.
Why they posted that together, taraaaa because his football friends is his church friends ^o^ and kim bum is one of his church and football friends too.. ^^ Found the related things right?

The one who post the photo is his church friends, and yes they have football time together last week 2 times ^^

On 8 March 2010, a lucky fans took some photo with him during his football time.
I believe she is a fan or (maybe his church friends too ^^).
Not found many detail she is church friends or not but I conclude that based on her blog,
she is a TS,
hehe because her blog is full of SS501 related ^^



the following 2 photos' source:
http://www.cyworld.com/01075621392

On 7 March 2010, took photo with his friends before/after football time


On 7 March 2010, took photo with his friends during football time


On 7 March 2010, took photo with a toddler during football game break
with little fans ^^




okay.. so what is the relation with kim bum?
Remember this old article back in January 2009, i copy pasted this articled again here ^^

01/26 [news] Flower Boy Kim HyunJoong-Kim Bum are ‘Neighborhood cousins’ in real life.

Credits : skyaromy@mtstarnews.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com






Kim HyunJoong (left) and Kim Bum (right) are acting in KBS 2TV ‘Boys Over Flowers’ together.

SS501 member Kim HyunJoong and Kim Bum has gathered attention on their actual neighborhood cousin (i.e neighbors) relationship.

In the currently broadcasted KBS 2TV Mon-Tue mini series ‘Boys Over Flowers’, the 2 of them who acts as F4, with strong friendship between childhood friends, have became neighbors recently.

Kim Bum has recently moved to Seoul SongPa-gu Jamsil Bondong where Kim HyunJoong lives, thus living in the same neighborhood, about 5 minutes away by walking.

In the recent interview with Starnews, Kim HyunJoong and Kim Bum disclosed their friendship about becoming neighbors to each other.

Kim HyunJoong said “Kim Bum moved to our neighborhood recently. Even on days where there are no filming for ‘Boys Over Flowers’, we would meet up in our neighborhood.

Kim Bum said “I didn’t know, until I moved, that we will be living in the same neighborhood. We go to church together, and played soccer with our church friends too. Even though we met through (acting of) drama, we became close in real life. Recently, I spent a lot of time with F4.”

Kim HyunJoong and Kim Bum are members of F4 and their over flowers beautiful appearance has monopolize their popularity with female viewers.



See the relation? hehehe yes this neighbors spent their time to go to church together and even play football together (i believe with hyun joong's church friends ^^).. too bad i think kim bum couldnt join hyun joong during his football time recently, maybe he is busy ^^
even now hyun joong has moved to his new apartment and doesnt lives with his parents regularly, of course they are still neighbors ^^. Some korean fans said (the stalker one ^^), Hyunjoong still oftenly stay in his parents home eventhough he lives separately now ^^. Every weeks Hyunjoong still back and spent nights in his parents home especially in week end times, kekekekeek one of the reason maybe to storage his laundry LOL (heheheh this laundry thing is soooo ME kkkkkk) (Ode: because he is one with alot of ♥ for parents!!!) ^^ thats why during week end, watch for Hyun Joong around Jamshil okay? ^^

We know Hyunjoong really has a lot of friends, in entertainment circle and outside entertainment circle, and he still can maintain his good friendship with his childhood friends or old friends... You know maintaining friendship is not an easy thing, especially for a star and busy person like him. So this thing is one thing that i adore from him ^^ he still always have time to spent time with his friends especially the old ones, friends he know since he was not an artist.. ^^ it really means alot.. ^o^


and this is the photos when they are spent time together with their church friends in December 18, 2008 ^^








and talk about talk about his love for football.. hehehe i think he has a great skill ^^ ahhh u know hyun joong's position in foot ball team? he is a striker ^^


Football times in November 2007
in Japan




Kekekeke during BOF break shoting, he still playing alot... ^^




Show his skill for Le Coq ^^








Geezzzzz, many youtube account got suspended, i want to include video when he was playing football in shanghai in youtube, but all channel i know which uploaded it get suspended =.=
so this is the naver video... i am sure most of you have seen this cute scene ^^ hehe just want to include in again in this post about his love for football... ^^ ahh and i actually i want to include the video about story about his church friends but couldnt find the video in youtube too.. =.=


NAVER ver...
credit: astagged



YT ver...
credit: as tagged + 圆圆동생@SS501ufo (for the tips of 2,000₩)


51 comments:

ode said...

waaa daebakhana hun-ssi~
ya' did a great job!!!
yataaaaa~!
yes Striker is like the soul of the entire game.. kkkkk

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqSeUnaG-60

UFO always call me video supplier =D

Mini UFO said...

CSI!!!!!!! why my video supplier fly here before me hur....

ode said...

@yuanyuan-ssi
thankyou yuanyuan-ssi!!!
waaa the Stalker gonna be grateful to you....~
@cagalikira-ssi
i dont think you able to find CSI because they are all in Miami...... >_<

Mini UFO said...

Ode-ssi,

But I just find out in your blog.... not only she is a stalker, she is also a CSI !!!! Wow!

ode said...

@cagalikira-ssi
who is...? the stalker? how come you say is CSI..?kkkk

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

CSI=Stalking_HJ

Cos i press F5 at DSP till i v.bored already
so i walk left, walk right, walk front, walk back,and end up at here

T_____________T

Mini UFO said...

Ode-ssi,

Yeah... that stalker in your blog, she's really a CSI, look at how she analyse about Hyun Joong & the football photographs... wow.... now all the photographs are connected together with prove. not CSI then? Hmm.... HJSI??? kekekeke

ode said...

@MiniUFO
Yeah I agree... I realize she has good analytical skills......Sometimes reading her analysis I also find out she seems really gd at analysing... But I know, if she sees this, I confirm+chop+seal know what she will say... Let's lay a bet Stalking_HJ!!!!!!! USD 10,000!!!!! (she will see this)
kkkkkkk crazycrazy already

@yuanyuan-ssi
yeah why don't you press F4? ^^
*vibration*

Mini UFO said...

Ode-ssi,

I wish I have USD10k to bet with u but I don hv....

Stalking_HJSI-ssi,
Keep it up with all these HJSI work... I will follow u...

圆圆동생,
Now u know where we can stalk after encore!

ode said...

@MiniUFO
??? I'm confused... kkkk! and what encore is it? =O

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

F5= refresh button
cannot press F4... later jump out of page
wait for 2days.. pls come...

o('∩'_)o

Mini UFO said...

Ode-ssi,
Sorry can't tell u much now, you will know when the time come.

圆圆동생,
So sorry... iz cos of my flicker-mindedness... bear with me ok... but u know I will hate myself if I miss out all 'that' fun

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

stalking_HJ tweets so many post, make twitter down again

o('∩'_)o

Mini UFO said...

No wonder.... I was wondering why suddenly she stop 'revenging'
Kekekeke....

Ode-ssi,
Sorry for 'spamming' your post with so many chatting

Harley said...

woah at last this blog allows comments ^^ *or it did before but I dunno how to?*

thank u thank u for the awesome post *found some new info here*. unni, I know you will be super good writing things like this mah *love it love it*. Hope you're doing fine out there, do take a proper rest from your busy work and the never ending "stalking", ne? Take your time and dun worry abt anything else *you know what "thing" I mean ~wink~*

and wuri Hyun Joong, besides the gorgeous-looking face, sexy fabulous body, charismatic unique personality, kind and warm heart, emotional singing and awesome dancing skills, heart-touching acting, talents in playing musical instruments, he's also good at sports *wondering if there is anything this man can't do*, sociable and popular among friends, affectionate and caring towards his family. He has both the talents and the manner *omg I cannot list all of his good qualities*. No wonder this boy/man is loved by everyone *I basically have had the image of my ideal type in my mind now ~sigh~*

again, thanks zillions for sharing, unni *hugs*

ode said...

@miniUFO-ssi @yuanyuan-ssi
I am officially confused by you two, I really don't know what you two are saying....... orz = =
Nah it's okay, certainly!

@yuanyuan-ssi
did she tweet alot? kkkkk I thought very little, nyahaha *w*

ode said...

@Harley-ssi
Thanks for listing out most of the affable traits (& unique) of HyunJoong... kk
Since your post is directed at Stalking_HJ, will leave it until she comes ^_^

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

she is my 3rd top tweeter in following list =X

BLo_oM Li_oN said...

love this CSI facts ^^
How i wish i would bump into leader when I visit Korea this June !

Love more reading the 3 of you conversed ke ke

Really having fun ready ha ha...

Anonymous said...

Omo! Got shocked bcause many comments.. *me regret not join cagalli, yuanyuan and ode hun chit chat* hehe no wonder i cant concentrate reading my journal..

Anonymous said...

@yuanyuan ^^
woahh thank you for the video.. You save me *happy* i got lazy search in youtube suddenly.. Yeah me and my lazyness XD Next time will need vid will call uri ultimate video supplier.. You receive service for that, ok?
And did i tweeted alot? LOL.. In the past i tweeted 3 times alot than now kekekeke..
Are u success to make cagalli come to twitter more often now? *high5*
okay i will tweet more again fr now on wakakakakaka..

@cagalli ^^
wakakaka finally u more active in twitter kekeke its right cagalli! ^^
btw what is HJSI? Me dont understand *hyung jun baby said so slow so slow girl ^^*
hahaha me dont have that analysis thing lah.. Its just coincidence if i got a diligent virus out of blue.. And this virus isnt come often kkkkkk... *ode hun nods*


@hun ah
help me include yuanyuan video ^^
and what thing bout me you have bet bout.. Ya ya ya.. Me want to join too..

ode said...

@Stalking_HJ
hun ssi
HJSI = Hyunjoong Scene Investigator
heeheehee
Bet that you will say it, but you didn't. *_* If I say this out, you may!!

Anonymous said...

@harley
first of all *hugz* finally u found me here..
Hahaha are u my stalker? Kakakakaka.. How come u always find me lah? *me scaried* u owe me that 'stalker me' story kekeke..
Ah and talk about 'owe' i still owe u that.. Mianhae.. Hehehe.. >< yeah i am so so busy, but i am lazy too hehehe.. But still its another fun things to do.. So i will do it, dun worry ^^

thank you for drop comment dear, hehe ohh really agree with your long long list, why he is so perfect? PERFECT will always with KHJ?! He is too good to be true.. still lah he has weakness too, his positive points somehow would be his negatives too. I bet it would so hard deal with a 'stubborn' like hyunjoong.. Hahaha it would be long long paragraph if i continue.. U know my habit wakakaka..
Ssankyuw dear, will reply u later.. Please be patient for that 'later'...

@blo_om_lion
oh u would be in seoul in june? Lucky lucky.. Hehe if the DSP 1 may plan really true, you can catch their live perf period, event maybe celebrated hyun joong or TS birthday together with TS. Oh, june is very lovely month. I hope you got that chance, so i can read ur fan account hehehe.. ^^

Anonymous said...

@harley
forget sumthing.. Why u suddenly call me unni? U break our rules.. =.=

@ode hun
ahahaha so u lost ur bet? Kekekeke i am so happy u lost wakakakaka..

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

i sub over 500 YT user, recently i found out YT only allow to sub up to 500 YT user in ur acc, other than tht, those new user which you sub cannot be display in ur sub directly.

in another word,there will not be any notice if they upload new video

#YT today ban alot acc again.. # T________T

btw Mini UFO login twitter not to stalk us, but stalk 2boys

o('∩'_)o

Anonymous said...

@yuanyuan
yes i found YT today banned ALOT account.. ltstraus, moleqre.. Yesterday hurmutube2.. What else? Maybe i havent realized.. Damn YT!

U sub to 500? Omg its not too alot? You still could get updated easily with those 500 sub? I think i just have 150, not too sure XD
so select account to unsub lah.. Eh hbu account that get suspended already? They still be counted?

Haha i know cagalli sign in to stalk our boys, but still in mission to make her more active in twitter wkwkwkwkwk..

Mini UFO said...

Stalking_HJSI-ssi,

Now you know I don't call my 동생 video supplier for nothing. she is really.... GOOD imnida! I always salute her for her video searching abilities!! ^_^

And bout tweet, Me ish lazy to tweet.... me ish prefers to email my 동생.

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

Moleqre sub acc:
http://www.youtube.com/user/lovetop7

Hurmutube3 created too

ying5387isme3 got banned too
Kelemama acc got strike once T_T

banned acc they still count,so i had to edit 1 by 1 to unsub =|

i guess she will be more active in twitter soon, since she will be very free soon

Anonymous said...

Ahh me envy free people =.= haha can u all free people infect me with free virus too?

@yuanyuan
Ahh ying got suspended too? Just know this from u.. Omg! *sigh* youtube, u make pissed off..

*pray alot for shirbogurl account*

yeah i subscribed already too lovetop7 and hurmutube3..
Kelemama has made new account too, kelemama2 and kelemama501..

@cagalli
of cuz i know ur video supplier capability.. No need to ask more.. Kekekeke...
Still see u in tweet cagalli kekekeke..

Mini UFO said...

Stalking_HJSI-ssi,

Nah! I still prefer to take pop corn and stalk ode501 ^^

Mini UFO said...

AHhh.... Mian he.... I mean I will prefer to stalk SS501ode

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

@Stalking_HJ
*pray for YSsaeng* real player downloader is not working on youtube now T______T RP had not resolve yet

@Hyung... is ss501ode not ode501
wan to stalk still type wrongly
ur place never Switch on light again?

ok, last comment... seem like too much chat..
#run b4 ode hyung chase me out#

Harley said...

//first of all *hugz* finally u found me here..//
*hugz back*
what "finally found" huh? I *stalked* followed you and found my way here long long ago ^^

//Hahaha are u my stalker?//
ooops am I caught?*so embarrassed ah*. maybe I should change my name to Stalking_Stalking_HJ so that I can see both HJ and his lovely stalker at one go, it is called "1 stone kills 2 birds" ^^
but how come you always make me look around for you huh? i'm always Harley in this fandom, so you can always see me, but you always have different titles, which turns me into that stalker. are you going to make my stalking endeavor less challenging and let my soul mate detecting radar rest a bit? ^^

//How come u always find me lah? *me scaried* u owe me that 'stalker me' story kekeke..//
i already told you mah, how i always feel that it is so typical of you *i use my soul mate detecting radar*. The detailed story, i will save it for later ^^

//Hahaha it would be long long paragraph if i continue.. U know my habit wakakaka..
Ssankyuw dear, will reply u later.. Please be patient for that 'later'...//
yeah i know i know and i adore that habit zillions wakakaka
unni, i'm a patient dongsaeng mah, so take your time ^^

//Why u suddenly call me unni? U break our rules.. =.=//
kkk when i first know about it, i thought i would still call you by your name comfortably, but just now, the moment i was going to type, i found that it doesn't feel right. then i think abt it: you're someone i love and respect. so if i cannot call you sunbaenim or sonsaengnim *definitely not*, i should call you something that show respect, yet still sounds endearing, then "unni" just came to mind *oopsie why suddenly harley become mushy*. however, if you strongly disagree, i will change it and call you by your name just like before. again, it's not important cuz we're soul mate anyway ^^
*and to think that dongsaeng would have an advantage... kkk*


omg seems that i may turn your blog into our private corner *sorry sorry and see you at you-know-where*


hope that the blog can allow comments if possible. see once comments enabled, tons of comments are flowing in *Odes-ssi and Stalking_HJ ssi are sure popular and have many stalkers mah*

Mini UFO said...

Quote Harley: "hope that the blog can allow comments if possible. see once comments enabled, tons of comments are flowing in *Odes-ssi and Stalking_HJ ssi are sure popular and have many stalkers mah*"

I second this commend. Why comments are disabled? Though I know somethings u might need to 'manage' comments if you allow them (which could be quite tricky). ^^

Mini UFO said...

Wakakakaka.... Does this post's number of comments broke your blog 'record'? ^^

Anonymous said...

@harley
*zipped harley's mouth* will talk more in our usual corner..

*patted harley's* good girl.. just call me unnie here.. but dont call me that in in our usual corner.. ^^

ahh so u folow me already that long.. *pouting* why u dont tell me... ><
harley ahh.. did u have twitter too? tell me your nick lah...

@cagalli and @harley
no comment bout comment section, even i have asked ode same question wakakakakaka.. but somehow i agree with her.. kekekeke... ^^ *stalking_hj is really lazy*


kekekke yeah seems this comment blog is the highest record, isnt it hun? kekeke full of our chit chat... hahaahahahah...

@yuanyuan
pray for all account.. 3kimheo.. peerees.. kelemama.. mangosorbet.. wwlovehjl...and all...
hix please please save them... save my playlist... ><

ode said...

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ! 38!! Woooaahh my heartbeat skipped 38 times >_<
It's like a mini chatroom huh...
I'll try enabling comments for abit, but no guarantee the box will stay intact becos I had nt bought my glue.. =S

Mini UFO said...

Wakakakaka.... let's make it 50!!!!

How to enable comments 'a bit'? you can control the number of post to allow comments? ^^

Beware of the adverse effect.... I will take popcorn here and flood your comments post together with my 동생 after encore~

ode said...

@MiniUFO nim
Yah can control, you may wish to take a look at the Comments pg on blogger. hhhhh
Sure,you may flood it. I have got a dam ready for protecting my bank. ^_^

Mini UFO said...

wah.... don nim me.... sounds so 'OLD' though I m old but iz juz sound funny... call me Mini UFO, Cagali, Cagalikira, but no no no nim pls... LOL

U mean can control comments? I didn't know bout that... Should hv done that, anyway iz too late for that. Kekeke....

ode said...

@MiniUFO NIM
sure MiniUFO yang~^^
nim sounds more respectful mah..
kkkkkk
yeah can control either manually or automatically... ^_*
KAIJI 또!!

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

Ode working or studying?
older than leader or younger?

ode said...

@yuanyuan
me studying,
younger than hyunjoong oppa
(tho me don't like calling hyunjoong oppa kkk)

Mini UFO said...

Hor.... 동생.... u anyhow call pple Hyung without knowing pple's age....

Ode-ssi don call me nim pls... all my hair stand up...brrr....

ode said...

@MiniUFOssi
wokaydokay~! ^^
me btwn 17-22 nyaaha, I have 5 ages!
nah it's fine, me enjoy it~ ^o^

Mini UFO said...

Ode-ssi,

do u add 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 together to get your age... or we average it to get your age?
wakakakakaka.....

so korean have ssi & nim & any other greetings? I know Japanese have san, chan, hime, ouji,.....

btw, seems like your newer post cannot comment again... so I comment here for your newer post... (I think end up this post is going to have 100 comments ^^)

Wah... u r like our CEO Mal, know so many languages, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, English. *Salute*

ode said...

@MiniUFOchan
Lol it's a secret^_*
so I am all ages~ kekekeke
in korean, polite salutation forms:
ssi (both gender), nim (for elders/respectful ppl), yang (miss), gun (for males).
yeah japanese also have like san,chan,kun (males), etc, cannot recall now hehe..
Japanese last time better..now deproved ㅠㅠ no la me not gd in japanese rly!
I thought if we want to learn something, it's the heart that matters most ^_^

ode said...

@Miniufochan
and which one you referring to? kk my latest post is not translation..haha, me cannt find the thing I looking for... -_-

Mini UFO said...

Ode-chan,

That Saengie post lor.... Originally in Japanese mar... u translated it... so I m like wah~ Japanese u also know... WIN already, all SS501 news you can translate.

ode said...

It has now been 50 posts!!! Guiness world record

@cagali-chan
Nay me said me japanese really not good! very basic... haha, interpret not very well. actually my english isn't very well also, so often cannot find right expression to put across translations in, end up sounding weird.. ><
aye like what I said, it's the heart which matters to learn anything! such as mathematics as well^_^