Thursday, March 04, 2010

I need my Eyes...Forever


To be honest.. I'd always have this thought.

Regardless of age, race, religion, country, complexion, appearance, albeit all of us are different in every way possible, we all came together in this world and became one big happy family. Although most of us may or may not know one another initially, we did and became friends, some good in degree, some better in degree, and even some best in degree. We may know each other through networking sites, through fandom coalitions, but most importantly we knew each other through SS501. And most importantly, although you have bigger eyes I have smaller eyes, you have shorter hair I have longer hair, you have taller built I have shorter built, we all share one very big thing in common that is the most important of all : We have 5 same men whom we care for, mind about, and love for wholeheartedly. This is the affinity which brought all of us together. All of us, the countless numerous green stars shining up there in the dark black sky, lighting up the 5 Suns in the Gallaxy.

These 5 Suns need us to continue surviving, without our warmth, they could never get cooler, without their heat, we could freeze to death. They are the left eye, we are the right eye. It is impossible for the left eye to blink on its own. Try it, you see if it works, unless of course you manually close one eye and wink, or anything like cheating. But it's totally impossible. The left always need the right, the right always need the left. They MUST co-exist alongside one another to ensure survival, or else just forget about coming into this world without eyes. How important eyes are to us human, you know it best. People go for lasik to bring about 'perfect' vision; people buy coloured lenses to enlarge their pupil to make their eyes look 'large'; people spend efforts in going for botox to remove/reduce wrinkles so that they look youthful..... When people put on coloured lenses, it really looks much prettier; soulful eyes.

I don't have a language flair or anything near a genius', my English is not essay perfect or flawless. My strong subj isn't English, so often I may not find the right way to express my thoughts or bring across certain points. But I believe, everything ought to be felt by the heart, as long as you close your eyes, and feel your heart, listen to your heartbeat as it screams for SS501, then you open your mouth yet still with eyes closed and yell out, "Double S oh gong il" in slow motion movement, and once more, place your hands close to the left chest side; you will get The Answer.
Looking at one is never enough; your eyes will always be so busy searching for 5, not one, 5.

Every every morning, I want to open my eyes with You.
매일 매일 아침 난 너와 눈을 뜨고싶다.