Friday, March 05, 2010

[News] Kim Hyun Joong is "only my chef"


[04.03] Kim Hyun Joong is the number 1 male star whom I want as "Only My Chef"

credit: star.mt Korea + (trans) odeds@501ode
my english isn't very fluent so pardon me if certain parts don't make sense.. =,= I tried my best...
It isn't "my only chef", it's "only my chef". ^^


Male group SS501's leader Kim Hyun Joong was selected as number 1 male star whom netizens want to be as their "only culinary chef".

The real-time survey "I want this male star to be only my chef" conducted by music site Monkey3 from February 26 until March 4, Kim Hyun Joong became Number 1 with a total of 57% (1058 people) voting for him.

Kim Hyun Joong, whom had starred in the past MBC "We Got Married" as well as Japan's broadcast programme, displayed his hidden culinary skills by making Tteokbokki and Samgyetang in the Japan broadcast programme.

In SBS "Good Sunday - Part 1 - Family Outing Season 2", 2PM's Taecyeon who showed his slick culinary skills was recorded as number 2 with 14% (268 people), Number 3 is the one who always fail with his every challenge in dish making Lee Seung-gi (13.6%, 254 people) who has earned himself a nickname of "Makjang Culinary Chef" (horrible chef). Number 4 is Big Bang's Daesung (8%, 144 people) whom was always eager to show his culinary role as the chef in Family Outing programme.