Tuesday, March 02, 2010

[Video] Official MV Because I am Stupid (romanization + hangul + english sub) (BOF mv)

Yes is old video.. old mv.. But i just really realize when kpopsubs release this karaoke version mv today, since this mv out until now, I never found any karaoke, romanization, english sub video (complete karaoke vers) like this one. Yes just realize i dont have any karaoke vers mv for this song in my hardisk. I just have the english sub version one (no romaji for karaoke ^^). This stalker really sure, kpopsubs is the first one who released this complete version for karaoke ^^ hehehe.. I wonder why no SS501 english site or fansubber make karaoke mv for this song. SSS and other fansubber usually make karaoke version for SS501 mv, but they didnt make for this song... This song is the most popular song by our boys. Legend song and like nation song in korea ^^ Thats why i will definitely share this... ^^ For karaokeing purpose.. Enjoy karaoke! ^O^

credit: kpopsubs@YT