Saturday, March 20, 2010

[Vocal Collection] The beautiful vocals behind such works


Well...me happened to see these series of feeds on the YT page which inspired me to do this,
collating of all wul 501 charismatic vocals behind the scenes (ie, contributing vocals to OSTs for dramas, other works, etc)
I have discovered recently that user account lovetop7 at Youtube has been digilently uploading such works (as I mentioned above), except for some
I thought it is a good idea too.
Update if more to come

credits: respective korean dramas/MV productions' copyright + lovetop7@YT + all respective uploaders

PLAY - SS501 {for Haptic Mission S2}


MISSION NO.4 - HyunJoong {for Haptic Mission S1}


지울 수없는 사랑 (Love that cannot be erased) - SS501 {for Surgeon Bal DongHee OST}
**one of Ode favourite songs**


바라보면 (If you gaze at me) - SS501 {for Page 198 of that man's book OST}


함께라면 (If we are together) - SS501 {Strongest ChilWoo OST, starring Goo Hyesun}


내 머리가 나빠서 (Because I'm Stupid) - SS501 {for Boys over Flowers OST}


눈물을 지워 (Erase your tears) - Young Saeng {for Friend, Our Legend OST}


Lonely Girl - HyungJun+KyuJong {Bad Girl Returns OST}


애인만들기 (Making a Lover) - SS501 {Boys over Flowers OST}


미안해요..사랑해요.. (I'm sorry, I love you..) - YoungSaeng {WISOC OST)


Men from Mars, Women from Venus - HyungJun


L.E.O Love Train - ft. HyungJun


Sometime - SS501
subbing by: lovetop7@YT