Thursday, January 14, 2010

[fanacc] JaeJoong & HyunJoong in Pacific Center 01.10.10


[FAN ACC / TRANS] 100110 Jaejoong in Pacific Center
*This is the fan account and we’re just a translator ^^

thanks to Cindy (msxlayz3e)
source: freelucky8
trans by: steph@sharingyoochun
originally posted by: raikko9 @ DBSG thread on Soompi
Transferred from:
Liezle's Li'l Corner

My nephew’s diary when he met Jaejoong and Hyunjoong in Canada

2010.01.13
My nephew saw Jaejoong and Hyunjoong too
After he called me, he was bragging a lot
When I went to his hompi
He posted about it so I’ll paste it here ^^


-----

2010.01.10

20:21 Diary Information: Seunga’s Diary

While I was shopping in the Pacific Center with Haein we rested because we were exhausted

We were going to Robson to eat dinner when we saw someone who looked like Kim Hyunjoong

I thought “It’s Kim Hyunjoong” but because I was hungry, I thought I was hallucinating. Then, Haein suddenly went “That person looks exactly like Kim Hyunjoong” so when I looked again, it was actually Kim Hyunjoong
Hyunjoong was looking for something in his pockets, taking his hand in and out again, with a very clear face

He looked like a baby that was just born. His eyes were so big… he was so pure.

After he looked around his eyes met mine and with a blank expression he waved his hand to me and Haein. He was so cool and cute.
Behind him was Jaejoong.

The first thing that came to my mind was, wow I’m looking at Jaejoong.
What in the world.. it was really Jaejoong.
I was so surprised my mouth wouldn’t close.
He was so dazzling. That’s the only word that comes to my mind…

Today, I was so lucky..^^
Maybe it was because there were no Koreans, because Jaejoong kept talking to us

I did a interview with him but it was too long
He was holding a camcorder and kept shooting us. It was embarassing.
When I hid behind the clothes counter he asked me why I was hiding and told me to come out. I kept pride-crushingly hiding again and came out happy.gif. I didn’t want to be broadcasted.

Luckily they said they were going to Japan so I stuck my head out?
Anyway, Jaejoong asked Haein how many years she/he lived there and Haein said 5 years (it’s really 6 years) and asked me how long and I said 5 months (really 4 months) (I’m still not sure why we lied) Then said I must be really bad at english and I said I was good then told me not to lie

I was a bit scared they might make me say english but I was thankful they didn’t

But it was such a burden that they kept shooting us with the camcorder ㅜㅜ

Anyway after a few minutes I was walking around with Haein and we went down the escalator. Beneath us we saw Hyunjoong and Jaejoong again and Jaejoong started shooting us with his camcorder again. Since he was shooting from below I was a bit worried about my chin fat.

So I covered my face and said “We’re not following you, we’re trying to find the exit….we’ll go home”

and he said

“The exit is here. Where are you trying to get out? keke”

When I looked around, all exits were closed besides that exit and I was embarassed again.

Truthfully, we were following Jaejoong and Hyunjoong.
They’re hard to find even in Korea so we were so happy that we met them in Canada.

We went out together and walked together with Jaejoong and Hyunjoong to Hoe St

Jaejoong said there weren’t any Korean people there who were good at english so he asked us if we went to school, and if we’re not busy to translate for them.

Haein said she would like to kekekekekekekekekekeke

When they come out in a Japanese show I’m going to capture to them..
It said it was Nippon TV..

Anyway I was really excited but unfortunate (that we had to depart)..

After that, we went to eat because we were hungry. I was happy because there was another episode of me and Hain happy.gif
It was such an amazing event that we met Korean celebrities in Canada..Not to mention it was the the best DBSK’s Jaejoong and F4’s Hyunjoong..hehe

If my cousin Harin who is a major fan of DBSK saw him, she would’ve fainted.

When I called her in Seoul she kept screaming KyaKya~!!..keke


No comments: