Wednesday, March 03, 2010

[fancam] KyuJong focus @ 110909 Seoul Drama Awards


Kyu Jong focus @ 11.Sep.09 Seoul Drama Awards - onstage receiver

Remember SDA where HyunJoong got nominated for Best Actor award? Yes, 2009 full of DoubleS... HJ was down with H1N1 flu so he wasn't able to attend. Trio went to help him instead...

This is a fancam of Kyu Jong focus.

credit: jejari.ivyro.net + 242Kyu@YT

I want to laugh when I see Hyung Jun being so helpless in calling out to Moon Geunyoung-ssi. ^^
0:38 ~ 0:44. Kyu Jong wanted to call actually. (I'm a sharp observant FYI haha)
He took one step ahead of KyuJong, which made him look eager. and Kyu Jong was "ahem alright. Relax".
He was FLUSTERING. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!!!!!

@ 1:53, KyuJong seemed to be hinting to YoungSaeng that "there, Geunyoung-ssi.." Observe their eye movement.

Alright, I'm just a little too observant I know... This is my special power; I seem to know what people thinking at a time, just that I don't say it out only, believe it or not ^o^

So handsome in white.