Wednesday, March 03, 2010

[Video] [Engsub] Hyunjoong speech at Persona Encore Seoul 28 February 2010


Finally engsub.. thanks to ltsraus for doing this ^^

credit: hsscandal + sub by ltstarus @YT + translate korean to english by littlelover@KHJ Int'l Forum

Starting from 0:50s, I wish to add in what HyunJoong said which wasn't included in the subs.

"No matter when, I'll always remember all of you and earnestly work hard for you all."

No matter which year it is, to SSS, every day is a SS501 day, every year is a SS501 year; even if the outside world don't see it as that way, it's all that matters to us.

I wanted to laugh when Jungmin had to force Hyung Jun to say something. Awkward spot Hyungjun...

1 comment:

ode said...

very glad that somebody did it already.
and I'm also double glad that people really care. <3
yaaataaa. min you rock. I mean, you are rock, I am pebble. ^^