Sunday, March 07, 2010

[Photo] Hyungjun @ Park Sang-min wedding! @ Mar-7


Yataaa~!
Yes yesterday night while lying on the bed I was still thinking of this news, since the following day will be March 7 already. and I was wondering if Hyungjun will really be on the media again, before all the shutterbug and before all the attention... I think he probably snatched the groom's limelight, because he is just so good looking in that purple bow and suit?!?!
FYI he is dancing as so-called to "Commemorate himself for being bestman of this wedding" -__-

I found some pictures as well as a short Real-time search on Naver... from 601. Later go and hunt for more.
Found some news, later I will translate them.......
HERE

credit: as tagged + 601 + Naver

NAVER SEARCH




Before entering for wedding...
There there, the manager cum Caretaker has to be beside..
No matter WHAT!!!















LAST BUT NOT LEAST...