Friday, September 24, 2010

[mag] HANRYU PIA 10/31 {e+c}

Jp-Krn translation: http://blog.naver.com/metapho7/10094501278
Scans by: http://blog.daum.net/elley0606


He who was borne as the much well-loved leader of dance and vocal group SS501 in 2005 - Kim Hyunjoong.

Over here in Japan too, he has had surfaced with a major debut in 2007 and sung to aplenty songs and captivated the hearts of many. And now, he is challenging as an actor where he similarly receives much love from his fans.

Last year, he challenged acting for the first time in drama "Boys over Flowers" as the very affectionate Jihoo sunbae where this role had everyone calling him the National Sunbae, proving the high popularity he's had garnered.

"To me, BoF was a work that allowed me to start developing interest in a new field as an actor. When I was acting it out, this thought always came onto mind, 'What if I'm Jihoo, how will I react (to this, to that)?'. The more you truly go into studying the character, the more it will actually be reflected in your acting. In addition, with that kind of way, with that kind of attitude where I will want to go further to study a character, it actually really allowed me to discover an unknown side of mine in the sense 'Oh, I have such a side too?' that kind. So this has really helped me alot in acting too".

He is now challenging a new drama 'Playful Kiss', in it he stars as an aloof teen with IQ 200, Baek Seung Jo. Despite so, he actually revealed that he originally did not have any thought to take on this role.

"Hahaha originally, I had already decided not to take on any high-school roles again after BoF. (laughs) This may be my biggest disadvantage, but to be honest, I'm one who will be very easily influenced by what others say... Like let's say buying clothes. When I go to buy some clothes, they may not particularly attract me at first, but if I hear the salesperson or friends around me who say that it suits me, I will then eventually end up buying those clothes. Just like this time's drama too, people in my agency kept saying, 'Very good suggestion ne', 'If you were to take it on it'll surely succeed', etc....And so because of that I ended up accepting this drama already (laughs)".

This popular role that is highly vyed for by many actors had eventually gone to Kim Hyunjoong, and with that, this truly looks like a Kim-HyunJoong-episode ne.

After deciding to take on this role, he will never look back but will instead try his best to perfect his role -- that is him.

If so, how does he then put in efforts into portraying this role?

"First of all, Baek Seungjo is a genius with IQ 200 and higher, so I had to constantly remind myself that 'I am a genius' (laughs). Also, because this is yet another manga-adapted character, in order not to tarnish the original image, I try my best to stick as close as possible to the original character. I'm also trying my best to show the kind of charm that only Kim Hyunjoong can possess, even if it may be just one charm. Whatever it may be, I just keep telling myself 'I am a genius', which is why I could thus naturally turn into Seung-jo. Yeah, I think of it that way (laughs)".


[Moving into new agency, a vastly different environment]

Whether it be Jihoo from Boys over Flowers or Seungjo from Playful Kiss, both are roles who initially does not care for anything at all yet eventually falling for a plain girl.
So what is his love exemplar like in reality?

"I'm the practical and strong-willed type. Will fall in love at first sight kind. If I like her, I won't hide but will tell her instead. The girls I like is those cool type. One who could easily and relaxingly communicate with me, and who could also happily allow me to go drinking with my friends. That is my ideal type".

Hyunjoong, one who is always so honest in every thing he answers.

Looking at the way he tranquiled manner he answers those questions, I then asked if there has been any difficulty or changes in the execution of work since he has now moved into Keyeast consisting Bae Yong-joon, after leaving his former agency.

"Obviously because I've changed to a new agency, my working environment has also changed too. Because of that, I will also feel it's not so possible to further execute work with those who has previously worked together with me. But then again, if I don't work harder than now, I will not have any better development in days to come, so I also make many preparations in each area. Only so could I possibly achieve what ever I want to do, that's how I think".

Bae Yong-joon who is in his new agency will come out to meet up with Hyun-joong at times, too. Amidst their conversations, Hyun-joong has learnt quite many things as well.

"Bae Yong-joon sunbae is very humane and realistic, and is also a superb person. Though we share talks together, we don't really talk about any absolutely special topics, but instead some daily life stories. Just that alone I could already learn many ways on how to treat people and attitude on life. I also will want to spread our Korea culture to more and more people in the world, to let them know. Furthermore, sunbae's self-management is also really thorough; he's really amazing".

Though he is such a Kim Hyun-joong, he does not milk down in his body training as well. During holidays, no matter how tired he is, he will definitely go to exercise, this is because he wants to maintain his body shape and fitness.

"No matter what I have on hand, I will go for exercising (laughs), and will also play soccer. Yesterday I had some free time, so I went to kick football with my dancers. Exercising may be really tiring, but in future when I reach 40 years old, my body can still maintain as it is, because exercising helps alot. That's how I think of it".


When we hear words like "wanting to show the maturity as a singer", the concert held last year by SS501 in Japan Budoukan comes onto mind. In the Solo Corner area, that body which Kim Hyunjoong reveals........ At that split moment when he tears apart his clothing, those shrieks coming from fans fill the entire concert hall.......

"I want to recommend exercising to my fans too. I had seen the documentary my fans made yesterday. In it wrote 'ahjumma fan' (middle-aged fans), in Japanese we call it 'obasan fan', after seeing, I didn't really like it. Japanese ahjumma fans often write things like 'I am apologetic you have such an ahjumma fan', but I don't agree with the way they see themselves. If only they could exercise regularly like normal girls do, and thinks of themselves as young ones, it'll be really good (laughs)".

"My gratitude towards fans has always been sitting itself deep down there in my heart. The love I get from my fans, I want to reciprocate them all. But not just by words, I want to also express it in my actions and in a concrete manner. I want to reciprocate them like that. Such a thought has always been in my mind".

Who knows if he will also be presenting any special present to fans in his upcoming DVD photobook to be released end of October. After which, he will also be attending to a charity event "Message to Asia" with Bae Yong-joon at Tokyo Dome on December 14. After current drama 'Playful Kiss' ends, fans who have been anticipating his singer activities will also get their wish granted.

"Had sung for Playful Kiss' OST, and is also doing preparations for my new album. I want to have enough time to go thoroughly prepare for an awesome album. To be honest I am also practising choreography for my new dance songs that will be inclusive in my new album. Though I am focusing mainly on drama for now, I still want to show everyone the side of a singer who has better matured, even if it may be just a little bit. So please, do anticipate much. Same for dancing, I will show even more hype in dancing".

That one sentence he recalls whenever he is lonely -- "So long as you go ahead to do it, you can"

He wants to give this piece of sentence to every friend out there who is in anguish.

Despite hitting the nail, he never does give up finding his road ahead -- and that is Kim Hyun Joong.

Be it as an actor, or a singer, he seems to be slowly slowly, little by little,

expanding his pavement ahead of him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-5th paragraph onwards only-

并且,他现在正在挑战新剧“恶作剧之吻,饰演的是 IQ200 的冷傲青年白胜兆 〔原著Naoki)。虽然如此,他却透露了自己原本并没有想要接演这个角色。

“哈哈哈,原本呢我其实已经决定了不再接演任何高校生的角色。。(笑)不过,这其实是我的缺点之一,我是个非常容易被他人的话所影响的人。。。比如说,买衣服的时候,一开始可能会不怎么喜欢那件衣服,但如果店员或朋友告诉我说很适合的话,我就冲动地买下那些衣服。想这次的电视剧一样,公司里的人说 '很好的意见啊’,‘你接的话肯定会成功’。。。在那样的情况下,结果我就接演了(笑)”。

这个被很多演员渴望演出的热门角色就这样被他无意地接演,这真像是个金贤重专属故事啊。

只不过,在他决定了接演这个角色后就绝不往后看也誓要将角色完美化 -- 这就是他的性格。

那么,他又是如何揣摩这次的角色呢?

“首先,这次的白胜兆一角是个 IQ 200 的天才,所以我也得时提醒自己‘我是个天才’ (笑)。并且,因为这次又是另一个从漫画翻拍成电视剧的角色,所以为了不要毁损那个角色的原本感觉,我尽力的揣摩得越接近原角越好。而且我也在努力地展现出那角色中所能感觉得到的唯金贤重而已的魅力,哪怕只是一个魅力都好。总之我就是一直地告诉自己‘我是个天才’,所以我才会能够自然的成为胜兆, 我就是那样觉得的(笑)。”


[搬进新东家,环境大不同]

无论是花男的智厚或恶吻的胜兆都是一开始对什么都不关心最后却败在平凡女魅力下的角色。
那现实中的恋爱形式呢?

“我是很坚定派的。是那种会一见钟情的。如果喜欢的话,我不会隐藏,反而会告诉她。我喜欢的女生型是那种酷酷的。能够与我自由轻松相处的,也能开心地不介意地让我跟着朋友一起去喝酒的,那种是我的理想型"。
贤重,他就是如此老实回答任何问题的人。

看着他大方回答问题的样子看来很安定,之前离开了前公司搬进裴永俊新公司的 KEYEAST,那么随着这样的变化,是否也与工作行事方面有了变化关系。


“明显的因为东家换了而我的周围环境也改变了,就是因为那样,和那些到现在为止一起合作的他们,觉得会没有办法行事。若我不比现在更努力的话,那我就不会比现在有更好的发展,所以我有在各方面准备很多。只有非得那样才能做到我所要做的事情,我是那么想的。”


在他新公司内的前辈裴永俊偶尔也会与他出来谈心。在他们的对话中也令他学习到了一些。

“裴永俊前辈是位真的很人性化也很棒的一个人。虽然一起谈天说地,但也不是说些非常特别的东西,反而是说些很琐碎的日常生活。光凭那点而已我就学到很多对待人的方式以及生活的态度等等。我感觉自己也会想要像前辈一样将韩国的文化让更多人了解到。更何况,前辈的自律能力真的很彻底。真的觉得他很棒”。

虽然是这样的金贤重,但他对自己的体力训练也不逊色,反而很彻底。休息的时候,不管多么疲累,他一定会去运动,为的就是要维持体力与体型。

“无论有什么事情都会运动(笑)。也会常踢球。昨天我就有空闲时间所以跟我的舞伴他们去踢球了。虽然运动的时候会很累,但将来过了40岁的时候,我的体力还可以维持着,因为现在的运动会有所帮助到。我是这么想的。”


听到“想要展现歌手的成熟样貌” 这话时,会想起去年 SS501 在 日本武道馆开的演唱会。Solo corner表演的时候,金贤重所展示的身材。。。。。。在他撕裂衣服的那刹那,填满武道馆的热烈撕喉声。。。
“我也想将运动介绍给粉丝们。昨天我看了粉丝们所做的纪录片。之中有写到 “ahjumma fan" (中年后半粉丝),也就是 日语的“obasan fan",我看了后并不是特别有好感。日本的粉丝们常常说 ‘因为你有这这样的ahjumma fan而有些抱歉",但我却不认同她们这样看待自己。如果她们也能像一般普通的女生定期做运动的话,一边做一边想着自己还年轻的话,那该有多好(笑)”。

“我对粉丝的感谢由始至终都在内心深处潜藏着。我从粉丝那里得到爱,但这些爱,我不仅只想以话语来传达,也很想以行动与具体的形式方面回报她们,我一直都有着这样的意念”。 


也就不晓得在10月尾发行的DVD写真书会否也是给fans的一个惊喜之一。再来,12月14日也会在Tokyo Dome与裴永俊一同参与"Message To asia”的慈善义演。在“恶吻” 结束之后,粉丝们引颈期待的歌手活动也将会重新启动。

“为了恶吻唱了主题曲,也在为新专辑作准备。我想要有足够充分的时间去筹备一张很棒的专辑。说实话,我现在也在为新专辑中所收录的舞曲而练习着舞蹈。虽然说现在是电视剧进攻方面,哪怕是那么一点都好,我也想要呈现给大家一个更成熟的歌手样子,所以请务必期待。舞蹈也是,将会呈现出全面的舞蹈”。

那句他孤单时所想起的话 “去做的话就可以了”
他想向所有正处于烦恼阶段的朋友说这句话 “想做的话就去做!”
就算是碰壁了也不断地在找寻自己的前路-这就是贤重。
无论是以歌手,或以演员,他似乎,
正在慢慢地,一点一点地,
扩大着他所要往前走的道路。。。





The scans are not in order, mexed it up.IDK what happened to the chinese translation part, ^^;;;