Sunday, May 01, 2011

【 정민 】:: one short article about UN Friend's event

http://www.chosunonline.com/entame/20110501000028

This UN Friend's Whistle - Act for Tomorrow! event was held in Yokohama Pacifico.
Held from 28-29th April.



=Raising Donation activity -- before the live event started on 29th=


with May J, Sowelu, JYOUGRI





His paragraph only.

Jungmin also said, "It is my first time doing such a raising fund activity by myself like this, so I was wondering how I should actually do this. So long as everybody put in your genuine heart to raise funds will do. I hope to convey this piece of act with everybody's warm heart to the victims. We are all attempting to become a kind of strength to the victims, so please don't give up fighting and please continue to fight on".






No comments: