Thursday, April 22, 2010

[mag] PATI-PATI Vol.6 2008 October


btw... to search for the pati collection of translated (in eng that is, if you want)
just click on the search labels 'patipati' ....
errrr..you know how, ne?

Pati.Pati Vol.6, 2008 October

source & scans; blog.daum.net/elley0606
translate; (jp to chi) 妃茵@tstw + (chi to eng) ode@ss501ode.bs.com



HyunJoong -- [Fighting Power] (sentou ryoku)
Hope to show our fighting spirit in all areas.
Because I'm a singer, so I hope to have fighting power in the area of singing and performing onstage.
In future I hope to have a stronger fighting spirit in all areas.

JungMin -- [Bundles and bundles of cash notes] (satsu taba)
Want those bundles and bundles of cash notes so much ne~ Give them to me~
Don't care la, waiting for you to take the money over!
The above, is only a joke (laughs).
In order to lead a life better than what it is now, I will work hard for that.

KyuJong -- [Reunite, 一期一会] (meguri au, ichigo ichie)
I want to be together with SS501's fans and supporters until forever.
Being together with you all is the happiness.

YoungSaeng -- [Imitate] (monomane)
I like to imitate others alot (laughs).
Because through imitating that person, could also roughly guess that person's personality.
In future I also want to continue imitating others so as to understand them.

HyungJun -- [Huge] (dekai)
At backstage, stylist commented that my cell phone ringtone is "very loud"!
Don't know why I like the pronunciation of this word alot,
until now I can still remember it vividly.