Saturday, April 10, 2010

[Pic] Hyunjoong @barcelona 09042010 -- reading papers on street


I am screaming when found this in daum cafe....

already in work ^^

credit: http://cafe.daum.net/enjoyspain/cBIE/2 + cafe.daum.net/Kimhyunjoong


Bustling authentic markets of Bouqueria... Wandering about in Ramblas...

I had seen Flower boy KimHyunJoong's street itinerary from afar... thus a photo here...

For foreigners like us who stays abroad..
whenever we ask the chinese, or japanese each time (for directions/etc),
why is it I notice that they don't seem to know Korea
thus I'd feel like flaring up, such cases often happened


But this time,
because of KimHyunJoong's spain visit.. the passion of all the spain chicos...
got me extremely surprised


For this moment,
I truly felt that the mass media plays a crucial role in letting many countries know about the korean language then...
Because of a public figure, people start to learn the language,
start to make opportunities to visit Korea, through such words...hhh


and so I felt so...