Wednesday, April 14, 2010

[스캔] SOFF Calendar 2010


and so... you must know that ahliassi has alot of goodies right?
+that sharing spirit^^
what i mean by goodies is those goodies that comes along
with restrictions...
*for some, not all*

this SOFF (story of Flower Four) calendar was released
about a month just after SOFF DVD was released.
I have the soff dvd but i havent watched except for HJ's.........T.T
anyway this calendar, if I wasn't mistaken, is only available to
residents within Japan to buy. It isn't sold outside of Japan
as...far...as...I...went...to...know...about...

credit: blog.daum.net/a-hlia (she scanned in HQ ones)
copyright...: soff boys over flowers 2010 calendar (japan)







here's my chingu!! who's prettier, my chingu or yours truly?






I love JANDI so much that I'm steppping onto Jandi *.*










Bummie is going to sleep....shhhhh.....
if you shout, I'm gonna~~wallop.......you
for disturbing my buddie






why always stare at me???
asking for a beating?? ^^


"waaaaaaaah! did Man-U just won or lost??????
huh Bummie???"




stare what stare
you love my stare right?
stare somemore?