Friday, February 25, 2011

【형준】:: 25/FEB hyungjun.co.kr - Homepg diary entry「Hyungjun's here!!」

No no, just let go of that heavy breath~~~~

This should be dripped on Feb 21, which is...... Monday! How could have people not be shocked?
It's natural human reaction~~~~ If not the picture should have changed! But, that's honesty


여러분 안녕! 저 형준이가 왔어요
홈페이지에 처음으로 글 남기는데 너무 설레네요.
그래도 오픈하고 여러분들이 남긴 글 봤어요. ^^
한국 공식 홈페이지 많이 방문해주시구요. 3월에 앨범 나오니까 조금만 기다렸다가
저의 첫 솔로 앨범 많이 응원해주세요.

첫 글 남기는 보~너스!
사진 보시고 놀라기 없기.ㅜㅜ
요즘 스케쥴 하면서 앨범 준비하면서 멋진 모습을 보여주기 위해
뮤비 촬영 전날 비타민 주사 맞았어요^^

이게 바로 비타민 주사 인증샷!!!
여러분 살람해요!



Hyungjun's here!! @ 2011-02-25 15:04:45

Hi everybody! Hyungjun's here

It's my first time leaving an entry here, I feel very excited ne.
I saw all the entries that all of you left here since opening of homepage.^^
Do visit this official Korean homepage often ya.
My album will be out in March so just wait a lil' longer,
and please give alot of your support for my first solo album.

A bo~nus that I'm attaching with my first entry!
I hope you don't get shocked when you see this.ㅜㅜ
These days as I was doing my schedules and preparing for my album,
in order to show forth the best of my profile,
I took an injection of vitamin on the day before my MV shooting^^

This' the proof that I took vitamin injection!!!
I Love Ya' everybody!


No comments: