Tuesday, March 19, 2013

형준 :: 03.17, Short Interview with Korea.com

싱가폴에 있는 동안 가졌던 한 매체의 짧은 인터뷰 내용입니다.

A short interview while he was in Singapore last weekend (03.17).


Kim Hyung Jun was in Singapore last weekend for SPD Charity Show 2013. Korea.com would like to thank SPD (Society for the Physically Disabled) and Mediacorp TV for arranging an interview session with Kim Hyung Jun. So, for the benefits of our readers, we helped you to find out a little bit more about your idol!

(Q – Question, KHJ – Kim Hyung Jun)

Q : What’s the best word you can use to describe yourself?
KHJ : 왕 대박! (Super Awesome!)

Q : What are the must have items you will bring with you?
KHJ : Smartphone, Sport Shoes and picnic mat.

Q : What do you use the picnic mat for?
KHJ : I want to sleep whenever I can.

Q : Your soccer team is named ‘FC Avengers‘, why did you choose this name?
KHJ : I choose ‘avengers’ as I want to be a hero.

Q : What’s the most-played song on your playlist right now?
KHJ : Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors.

Q : If you can have a superpower, what would it be?
KHJ : I want to be able to fly, because it’s very troublesome to travel by plane. But I don’t wish to teleport myself as teleport is too dangerous and may get oneself killed.

Q : What do you look for in a girl?
KHJ : She must be ladylike and has her own career. We must be able to work well and even after we get married, she will still continue to work.

Q : Do you want to date a celebrity or someone outside the entertainment business?
KHJ : All is possible, job does not matter. When I was younger, I cared a lot, but now I will just do what I want and have a free mind. This is also why my dance team is called ‘Free Mind’.

Q : When do you think you will get married?
KHJ : I don’t have a plan right now, but probably after my army service.

Korea.com also did a short personality test with Kim Hyung Jun. Results turned out that Hyung Jun is rather stubborn (in a good way) and is full of determination when it comes to solving problems faced. Upon hearing the results, Hyung Jun nodded and agreed to the above by saying “That’s right”.

During the interview session, Kim Hyung Jun expressed that he will be planning for an Asia tour this summer and will love to be back in Singapore again! Are you looking forward to his next visit?



Source: Korea.com

No comments: