Friday, September 17, 2010

[영상] 09.17 parkjungmin.jp Opening Video {e}

opening vid message from parkjungmin.jp

youtube-anpan2H


Hello I'm Park Jungmin
My official Japanese fanclub has officially opened on September 7.
I've been studying Japanese hardworkingly
So I want to receive recognition from all of you, "Ah Jungmin is really working this hard to have achievements in Japan like dancing, singing, acting ne" , like that......
Do come to my official website and enjoy knowing more about me
Thank you
Also, there are quite a few events that are only made available to the fanclub, so please do visit the website ne~ Come come~
If so then let's meet in the homepage, I'll go and visit often too.
Because I do see those self statuses uploaded (what shall I do) (?) as well, so do leave many messages
I'll write in Japanese too. It'll be lovely if it will develop into a comfortable place that could bridge itself with your heart.
Everybody please visit often ne, Bye~~~~