Tuesday, September 07, 2010

[영상] ImDavid F/W 2010 (Making+Interview) {EN}

MAKING (50S)
yt_anpan2H



INTERVIEW

Yt_flyhighhj




INTERVIEW

Yeah this is Kim HyunJoong, the model of Basic House here. Nice to meet you, Hello^^

[Q] Similarity between fashion and dancing?
[A] Hmm similarity... Though we are wearing the same type of clothing dancing the same dance, but because the person is different so we show different unique sides of each's personality... With our own unique & confident style, that should be the similarity between fashion and dancing I guess


[Q] 2010 Fall, Winter's Popular Dress code
[A] First of all, Fall and Winter are seasons that are colder. So I think..."Double coated furry coats" will be quite popular... Also the padded woolen feather coat that I just wore will become popular too, the Basic House's one... ^^


[Q] What's your must-have for 2010 F/W wardrobe?
[A] In the Fall season I especially like to put on 'fashion'... like the long-sleeved cardigan type... For the must-have item in Winter..I like hats. Those furry hats^^


1.22
Yeah I'm very honoured to be able to first preview the "Basic House" (Im David) F/W series of apparels today, looking at this and that, to be able to first know the trend for this year's F/W, I feel very honoured that I could become the trend-seeker for fashion.

1.42
In future too, whether it be an actor or as a singer, I will continue to work hard to repay everyone's love. For this year's F/W too, I will be with all of you along with Basic House.

Thank you.^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By___Jangkisssubs@Youtube

Promotion fee @ $10

JangKiss Subs are currently looking for Korean, Chinese translators and timers. If you're interested, please send us a PM or email us at imMissChievous@gmail.com