Thursday, May 27, 2010

DESTINATION Special Ed.

Although it's your choice whether to buy from here or from elsewhere,
I'd hope that you could buy from sources that support and adds on to
official charts. Only then would it reflect the true sales...
Some has asked if I could do a tutorial for Kyobo bookstore purchase,
I'll try.. ^^ Today is Thursday right? Maybe by tomorrow^^

Meanwhile, if you still wish to buy (another time) from international sites like yesasia,
well...noone can stop you because you should have a lollipop ready to suck on it each time^^
Am just posting what I see and would like to inform/share~

Here's the details:::

I'M THE PAGE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

Price: US $29.99
Release date: 01-June-2010

BTW, the Normal Edition album will be out next week or around there.

Here's the page to 'SS501' on Yesasia. (Not like you didn't know)
Just for easy reference for you^_^
http://www.yesasia.com/global/ss501/0-aid1183833-0-bpt.47-en/list.html