Monday, April 05, 2010

[Fanmade] HOT hyun joong - Supermassive black hole


Aww i cant help to share this fanvid.. kekeke Yeah because my fav man with my fav song with the perfect theme. Finally there is fanmade for him use Supermassive Black Hole.!!! Yattaaa!!!!

I love this fanvid. Because its cute hot kekeke... the most hot scene for me not his jjitjoong kkk but any other scenes in this fanvid, especially when he loosed his tie off during 4chance performance. Aww sexy.. kekekee... start from so cool biker... and u remember his famous shabang2 dance kekeke... And I cant help think wrong when he woke up beside jungmin kekeke... and many...

Anyway i recommended you to watch this one, kompilation from various sexy scene... Not all though, but its fun to watch, good for blood circulate kekekekeek...

credit: 1mireuworld @ YT