Sunday, April 11, 2010

[fanacc] Kota Kinabalu fan account... 2009 August


hmm.......okay, so there was a visitor who has been nice and kind and warm
one day, while we were dancing in Florida, she suddenly told me that she has a part time job as a stalker sometimes, but is without tips kind.... ^^

She had actually went to stalk our men several times at places like Kina Kotabalu (because she's situated in Msia herself)/Bkk for persona
/HK for persona/Taiwan for persona...
hmm, she could be considered a stalker, right? ㅋ
maybe a "trip stalker" you could say....
I believe it's the heart that really matters, I really mean it ^_^
Listen to your heart, and..............
DANCE ^__________^

Anyway back to topic
Am glad Agnes-ssi is willing to share and even take time to write her fanaccounts. ^__^
You'd have a fun time reading~~~
Do visit her site too to have entertainment
in reading^_^
Because she can entertain you with her canon-humour ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ
next time whoever wanna join her for trip hunting, let her know,
she'll bring a canon along with you all to bomb the place, then
each one of you carry your favourite man away with you and escape to
Kawaii Island

got her permission to repost, for entertainment purposes only ^_^

************************************

credit: chasingkimhyunjoong.blogspot.com

"Yes..Annyeong haseyo........first of all....without any doubt.....no need me to explain a single thing...just with a glance at the picture posted above....everyone will definitely be smitten with this cute boy....yes....look at his angelic face features with his heavenly smile...this guy simply wonderful....n he was given a very simple name....KIM HYUN JOONG...Yes...he is the leader of the popular band SS501...



Where should i start??....everything started after i watched the korean drama 'Boys over flowers' ....totally fell in love with this guy's charismatic n his excellent acting skills...n here comes my DEEP LOVE & ADMIRATION towards him...

Everything still remain fresh in my mind....though it happened quite long ago.....year 2009...haha....whao...so long liao...y still wanna dwell with it?? it is because this boy is not just beautiful ...with his appearance...but he has a heart of gold....while is really rare to find in any other artists in this entertainment world...

2nd september 2009-3rd september 2009

After watched Boys Over Flowers....im hoping so much to see Hyun Joong in person...n keep praying....n yes....n less than 3 months....with my unremitting efforts of searching for ss501 informations...one day...my friend who was also a TS told me that...they got a news that SS501 might be coming to malaysia for an autograph session...i was so excited...n kept waiting for confirmation...that time it was 31st of August 2009..i still remember clearly in my mind...

While waiting..with an excited emotion....i got a little bored n went to the saloon to set my hair...n also dyed my hair...that time was like 8pm at night...on the 2nd of september....when i came back home with a weary and totally worn out body....i saw my friends....busy sending me messages in msn...whao..whole screen was orange in colour...when i clicked on it....i got the boys flight details....omg....my friends told me they will be arriving Kuala Lumpur the next day from Kota Kinabalu....that time i was frantic...not knowing what to do..my brain was completely flustered....

Immediately i phoned some of my friends....to seek for advices...i wanted to go to Kota Kinbalu n fly back with the boys in the same plane to Kuala Lumpur...but that time...it was really too last minute...i cant even book air ticket online...n it was so late at night...

However..i will never give up...i phone one of my close friend, Clara..n asked her what should i do since she introduced one of her friend who was a SS501 fan to me...i asked her what should i do...she told me....that this news was released really late...hence, she was pretty sure that....it will not be many fans that will be able to purchase an air ticket to fly with the boys....n asked me to try my luck...there might be no fans...or will be a few...

Feeling really determined..i told myself....n i sat down n thought a while...'Agnes!! This is your chance...SS501 wont come often...go ahead n chase!!'....hence...since i cant purchase the air ticket online...since it's less than 24 hours....i need to purchase it personally in the airport...at that time..it nearly touched 10pm at night....i dont care...i phoned the taxi uncle who i knew quite well....to fetch me to LCCT ( a low cost airport).....before that...i need money...n yes...since i purchased the air ticket at last minute....the price will definitely be really costly..but i dont care...in my mind...i kept on chanting....KIM HYUN JOONG......nothing in my mind but his face...lol

I asked the taxi uncle to fetch me to the bank atm to withdraw my money..because i need to withdraw money before 12am...or the bank will be closed!! The uncle kept asking me..what am i up to in the middle of the night...i just told him i wanna go chase my idol...he went speechless n wished me good luck...haha...after that...i went back home to pack my luggage....just a small hand carry luggage so that i can hold it in my arms...need to run while chasing...no time for luggage check in.. haha.P.S "I ALWAYS CHASE STAR...BUT THIS TIME...KIM HYUN JOONG'S CHASING PLAN IS A TOTAL RUSH ONE...WITHOUT ANY PROPER PLANNING...TOTALLY A AMORPHOUS ONE..'

Around 2am....i started my journey to the LCCT airport.....i reached there around 3am...n faster rushed to the Air Asia Air ticket sales counter....too bad...luck wasnt with me...n it was closed...once again im panic...i ran to the information counter to seek for help....that gal told me the counter will be open at 5am....which means....i need to wait 2 hours in that freezing airport all alone....im so bored......omg....in heart kept on chanting..FOR LEADER..I MUST STRUGGLE!! lol

I sat down alone in a cafe.....i saw ppl sleeping...they looked at me...im so scared..hahaha......some even disturb me....i nearly smack them...haha..but for HyunJoong..im willing to endure all these...im freezing cold...n soon...with my strong determination....the time finally arrived....i went to queue to purchase my tic to kota kinabalu ...the earliest flight....6.50am in the morning....

I was on top of the world as i managed to purchase the air ticket....kept planning what to do when i see my super beloved SS501 boys....lol....n i was really tired...n fell asleep in the plane a few minutes as soon as i board the plane...n what makes me worry was that...the plane delayed for about half an hour....n i need to board the next plane which was MALAYSIA AIRLINES FROM KOTA KINABALU BACK TO KUALA LUMPUR which was the plane SS501 will be taking ,MH2605!!! I Now my flight was delayed!! im damn worry....i havent even pay for my flight ticket from KK to KL....

I kept on looking at my watch...then i asked the air hostess ....whether we wil be able to land in time or not?? because i need to board another plane back to KL....due to some emergencies...as SS501 will be taking the plane at 10.45am...n she told me that i might not be able to catch the plane in time....at that moment..i nearly give up...but i tell myself i must be brave n move forward...i told that air hostess i need to reach in time...hence she helped me to inform the pilot...to increase the speed!!! hahaha...omg..i feel im so troublesome..but ok....for SS501...im wiling to do whatever silly things..hahha....then the gal told me she will lead me the way to the front passenger seat n let me go down from the plane first as soon as the plane landed...

Then i told her another shocking news...i told her im boarding MAS airlines...n she was shocked n told me that MAS airlines will be in another airport....as we will be landing at Kota Kinabalu low cost airport!!!once again im frantic....omg....she taught me what to do....n i listened carefully ....

As soon as the plane landed smack on Kota Kinabalu low cost airport...YES...im the first one to go down from the plane!! and the plane did not really delay....haha..the pilot saw me n said...hey girl....good luck!! i wonder he knew what im going to do??haha...i ran to the imegresen to check my IC...then ran to the taxi counter to buy the taxi ticket to the Kota Kinabalu International airport....i did everything the air hostess told me....i even urged the taxi driver to drive faster...because in im the rush......HONESTLY...THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WENT TO KOTA KINABALU MYSELF....i can get lost anytime...hahha....for ss501....il do it!!

I asked the taxi to stop right at the entrance where i can get to the MAS sales office right away....i ran to the office..paid my air ticket.....n yes...the air ticket was so expensive...i nearly faint..but it's fine!! Hyun Joong that matters!! lol...i was drenched in sweat....haha..the MAS agent asked me why am i sweating...i told him i ran...n i did not talk much with him..because i must go and hunt my SS501 hotties!!lol...

As soon as i got my air ticket...i ran down to the check in counter to check in....i looked around....but there wasnt any sign of the guys....immediately i went to check in..when everything was done...i checked my watch...it was 10.15am...the boys must have arrived....hence...after waited for another 5 minutes..i decided to check in the departure hall....i asked the 2 gals on the imegresen counter whether they saw 5 korean guys....very handsome n tall guys??....hahah...immediately they told me...YES WE SAW THEM...THEY WERE INSIDE ALREADY...HAVING LUNCH IN KOPITIAM...they even asked me to help them snap pictures...

With a heart pumping as fast as lightning...i faster ran again...one again...sweat a pail of sweats...whatever preparation ...looks...everything at that moment...one word to describe...RUINED UP!! lol...i ran n ran n ran...n oops....ran till the end of the corner...also did not see the boys...then ran back again.....alright...mind my sillyness.....yes...this was my first time went to kota kinabalu airport....so....forgive me for being blur....im well known as a blur girl...haha..

The Kopitiam which our super boys were crunching on their lunch was actually the first shop...n why am i running till the end of the corner???!!! this simply proves my blurness...sigh....i saw Jung min....omg....my eyes opened widely....ot ttok ke???!!!! i saw leader...omg..............handsome till i went speechless...inexplicable.....i saw him talking to magnae .....opps....i phoned my godsis..who likes leader too...she told me...hey u silly gal...go ahead..go in n talk to them....dont waste ur money....!!! i walked toward jung min...n said...hi...he was eating some kind of curry mee i think...erm...not interested to look at his food....he is so pretty...very different from in photo......he looked at me with a shock expression...n at the same time...kyu jong was sitting beside him...also...not smiling....ok...then the manager came...n said...pls dont disturb them!!! i was pretty pissed off...as im so tired..n im just saying hi!!...i told the manager....ermm...r u a korean?? im not harming them....im just saying hi!!!! well....it's pretty obvious im showing my pissed off face...lol...his manager too much..but it's ok....i can see the boys really closed up...

Then...Young saengie was the first to finish his food...or maybe he disliked the food..haha..so he was the first to come out....that time my pair of eyes kept focusing on leader n magnae...hahaha....no doubt both of them r my favourite..lol.....then suddenly i realised someone was standing in front of me...n yes...im short!!! hahah.. can only see his chest!! that time i was busy talking in the hp asking for help..lol..because im so scared...lol....then i looked up...it was Young Saengie!! omg...how can i dont feel anything with such a pretty boy standing in front of me..i was shocked....really shocked....imagine..like not even 10cm distance...so near....he saw me so shock...n i immediately i said...hi Young Saengie...n waved to him.....his face was expressionless too....but he waved back to me...he was really fair...hehe.....then since he wasnt my favourite..i walked away n wait for leader patiently...that time...Young Saeng was looking around the airport i think..he walked from one end to the other....haha..or he wants to exercise to burn some calories after his heavy lunch??haha..as he ws walking back...he saw me again...from far...i looked at him....from far as im busy talking in the hp.....he was wearing sunglasses....so i really dont know if he is looking at me...hahha.....maybe he realised im looking at him..so...he waved to me again....so...i did the same to him...so..Young Saengie was exactly the same like what ppl told me...he is actually a very warm hearted boy....but seldom smile because he is cool..haha...he is cute....

Then..yes...finally time to board the plane...i was too nervous...n shy..so i simply walked around...acted as if im not some kind of crazy fans...then i saw all of them walking towards the opposite direction from where im standing...haha...i looked at my air ticket...omg....im at the wrong side...again i need to run like a mad girl...n really ...lucky me.....that time....really no other fans follow the boys to Kuala Lumpur from Kota Kinabalu....omg............my surrounding was kinda empty....then i ran n ran n ran..that time i already not in my hp....i walked beside magnae...omg....again...i only reach his shoulder..sad sad sad...i said...softly ..HI..IM FROM MALAYSIA....magnae looked to my direction..where my voice came from...again...he cant see me...then he looked down.n saw me...whahhaahhahahahha....so embarrassed....but it's so fine...he was sooooooooooooooooo.....extremely fair....n i was like.omg...this boy.......miss universe or what??HAHAHA...he smiled to me n said hi...n because im very polite...the manager din really scold me...just look at me...i smiled...but in heart...im shivering....grrrrr....DONT BEAT ME!! haaha....

Then beside magnae was my super hero leader!!!! OMG.....THIS leader...as usual...he was in his black outfits...everything black....like some kind of black man!! but where on earth to find such hot man like him!!??omg....he really very cute...n hot...i havent even said hi to him...but he heard me said hi to magnae n looked at me..n said...hello...waving to me with his heavenly smile...i nearly melt....i looked at him..n freezed...hahha......then they talked to each other n walked towards the escalator...i went speechless.....i ran to leader side....n walked beside him...n said hi leader...annyeong...n seriously...that time ...my korean is really poor...both of our conversation met with blank incomprehension...sad case...leader kept looking at me beside him n smile...because i looked helpless...n kept on hi...haha..so he kept on smiling...n then...we were on the escalator...

In front of me was their manager...then in front of the manager was magnae n leader...n faster phoned my godsis n asked for help again...hahhahaha...im so scared...i spoke in english..that time my knowledge on the boys was really limited...i dont know magnae knows some english....hahaha...i said something bad about them...haha....i told my godsis...wah....korean stars not easy to chase....i feel chasing tw stars is like in heaven..now im in the hell....the manager in front of me smiled a little..n i ignore him...haha...then magnae looked at me at the back n talked to leader...then leader also turned back...haha...then i told my godsis....i feel the boys did not apply any make up on their face because i can see leader's moustache!! but how come still so handsome >??!! then i asked my godsis...' Do u want leader to said hi to u??......all of a sudden....out of the blue...leader looked back n said....HI.....!!!omg.....i was stunt....n leader smiled broadly to me when he said hi ....i was like...omg....i asked my godsis...hey...did u hear that??but.....i din ask him to say hi wo....im asking u only! my godsis laughed so hard in hp...then i switch off my hp because i need to board the plane already....lol"

......................

Curious for more, hop on to the above page and read kkkkkkk

echo: "what gread service"!!!

and so I go....